Increase Page Rank for your Website
Here are a few informative tips to help you increase page rank for your business website:
- * Set up a sitemap for your website. This is important for search engine spiders to crawl your site. Keep your sitemap file updated if you make changes to your website or add new pages, etc.
- * Remember to submit your website to all the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing (MSN). Your website won't get noticed if you don't submit your URL.
- * Sign up for a Google Webmasters account so that you can add your website URL in order to view traffic, page rank, etc. Google will email you a summary report so that you can be informed.
- * It is also good to update your website daily with fresh content. If you don't know what to post, talk about things that you think would help your services, or provide your customers information that you believe would be beneficial for them.
- * Keep your customers on your website and wanting to see more about your services. Post coupons on your site or have a newsfeed to keep customers updated.
- * Get into link exchanges with other website owners.
- * You can also sign up as a forum member and post comments to forums of your interest. Then make sure you link back to your website.
- * Create a blog or post articles on article directories about topics that are related to your business services.
- * Get into social media. Everyone is doing it. Get on the bandwagon.