Free SEO Tips
Links, Text, Popularity & Reputation
- 1. When designing your web site, always consider SEO. Discuss organic SEO with your web designer.
- 2. Use keywords and keyword phrases in your domain name, links, and image tags. Use caption with your images.
- 3. Get into Social Media. Create yourself a Facebook account so that you can create a Facebook Business Page. Create a Twitter account.
- 4. Go viral. Get users to post comments, like your page, share to social media, rate something on your site.
- 5. Make each web page on your site unique and full of descriptive content.
- 6. Create a Google Analytics account to view site traffic, see visitor demographics, create reports, etc.
- 7. Make sure your site is easy to navigate and easy to use.
- 8. When link building, look for quality sites with high PageRanks.
- 9. SEO is not a quick solution. Optimize your site daily.
- 10. Remember people, content is king! Fresh content improves your rankings. If you don't have much content on your site, then create a blog.
Get a Free SEO Quote today.