Google Adwords - Paid Search Advertising (PPC)
What is PPC/SEM?
Paid Search Advertising/Search Engine Marketing (PPC/SEM) is the process of purchasing ads on Google Adwords in order to gain traffic, also known as paid search or referred to as CPC (cost-per-click), PPC (pay-per-click) marketing. Most search ads are sold at CPC / PPC.
Our qualified Pay Per Click team has advanced training in search techniques, testing & measuring results, and detailed reporting. Transparency: Detailed and fully transparent reporting. We see which keywords are driving value. We use business goals to customize your PPC strategy: We take the time to understand your business goals and objectives first and then customize your PPC strategy according to your business needs. We attract targeted traffic: We are experts at identifying the optimal keywords to attract targeted traffic. We are SEO experts: Our extensive expertise in SEO is an advantage for all our PPC clients. We take a balanced approach by implementing a keyword strategy across all our PPC campaigns. We have a successful track record: We are known for improving results and building long term campaigns.
You can have a PPC Campaign for any of these types of services:
- Online catalog and mail order marketers
- Local retail stores and service businesses
- Niche product marketing
- Home Businesses
- Authors, speakers, consultants, publishers
- B2B marketing
- Non profits, churches, charities
- Resellers, repair services, parts suppliers
- Online communities, membership sites
- Search Engine Marketing is a combination of natural and paid search engine listings to ensure your website reaches your exact target audience.
- For Natural Listings in combination with a lot of other factors the important base is that your site is built to Developers and Search Engines Web Standards. (World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) -www.w3.org)
- Pay Per Click (PPC) simply means paying to get your website listed at a top position for relevant keywords on specific search engines. For each visitor that clicks on your ad you are charged a specific rate depending on the keyword. The benefit of PPC is that you only pay for the result.
- Benefits of PPC is a low cost, easy to measure solution that delivers a strong ROI by setting exact relevant keywords, language and location and daily budgets.
- Google Ad Words Professional is a service especially developed for professional agencies who administer multiple customer accounts.
- Optimizing your Website: once user click on your ad your website needs to provide the right information (e.g.: call to action) to convert the clicks into sales.
Why Use PPC Advertising
- Results are instant as search engines display your ad immediately.
- You immediately know if it's working. Fees are transparent. You only pay when someone clicks on your ad and lands on your website.
- It is easy to set and adjust your daily budget and unlike with other media you can calculate your ROI precisely.
Our Process and Plan
- Determine which keywords will pull in qualified traffic, how many searches these terms/phrases receive, how keywords & copy should be used in combination to attract search traffic.
- Determine which keywords and campaigns are most popular and effective within their market segment.
- Bidding on Similar brand terms to capture the genre audience.
- Perform a thorough keyword analysis to identify under-priced keywords and keyword combinations.
- Utilize various keyword matching options; broad, exact, phrase, and negative.
- Keyword List: Initial keyword list will be adjusted (+/-) as performance data is accumulated
- Tone of ad creative customized with keywords to appeal to the targeted audience demographic.
- Combination of Broad terms/Specific creative, and Exact terms/Specific creative.
- Deliver ads to a broad audience, and appeal to specific demographic.
- Bi-Weekly Ad copy optimization.
- Two sets of copy for each of the keyword buckets will be utilized initially for this campaign.
- Test multiple versions (A/B Splits) of Ad copy per search engine.
- Optimize ads on a bi-weekly basis.
Targeting: Nationally targeting/Local targeting.
Bid optimization: By tracking & optimizing keyword level performance metrics, we will be able to execute a high level of campaign efficiency in relation to campaign objectives with respect to integration of your analytics.
Get a Free PPC Quote today.